Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Posting Your Article Policy
Understand IMANENSI's article sharing and posting policies for each stage of the article life cycle.
Prior to submission to IMANENSI
Authors may post their article anywhere at any time, including on preprint servers such as arXiv.org. This does not count as a prior publication.
Upon submission to IMANENSI
Authors may share or post their submitted version of the article (also known as the preprint) in the following ways:
- On the author’s personal website or their employer’s website
- On institutional or funder websites if required
- In the author’s own classroom use
- On Scholarly Collaboration Networks (SCNs) that are signatories to the International Association of Scientific, Technical, and Medical Publishers’ Sharing Principles (https://www.stm-assoc.org/stm-consultations/scn-consultation-2015/)
The following text should be included on the first page of the submitted article when it first is posted in any of the above outlets: “This work has been submitted to the IMANENSI: Jurnal Ekonomi, Manajemen, dan Akuntansi Islam, http://http://jurnal.fordebi.or.id/index.php/home/index".
Upon acceptance to IMANENSI
If an author previously posted their submitted version of the article in any of the following locations, he or she will need to replace the submitted version with the accepted version of IMANENSI. No other changes may be made to the accepted article.
- Author’s personal website
- Author’s employer’s website
- Funder’s repository*
Final published article
- When the article is published, the posted version should be updated with a full citation to the original of Jurnal IMANENSI: Ekonomi, Manajemen, dan Akuntansi Islam, including DOI. He or she will need to replace the accepted version with the published article version of IMANENSI.
- The article will be followed statements on the IMANENSI's copyright notice at http://jurnal.fordebi.or.id/index.php/home/addmenu
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.