| User Login
Jurnal IMANENSI sangat menghargai pikiran-pikiran baru, inovatif, kritis dan menantang utuk memicu lahirnya konsep dan praktik ekonomi yang Islami sesuai maqashid syariah (tujuan syariah) untuk kemaslahatan/kesejahteraan umat serta kemajuan peradaban yang lebih baik. Tujuan dari jurnal IMANENSI ini adalah (1) Membuka wawasan pendekatan Islami dalam penelitian Ekonomi, Bisnis, Manajemen dan Akuntansi; (2) Memberikan inspirasi bagi pengembangan Ekonomi, Bisnis, Manajemen dan Akuntansi Islam secara luas; (3) Mendorong hadirnya konsep dan praktik Ekonomi, Bisnis, Manajemen dan Akuntansi Islam dengan topik utama dan tidak terbatas pada:
- Islamisasi, Pengilmuan Islam, Epistemologi Ekonomi dan Bisnis
- Ekonomi Kerakyatan dan Koperasi
- Ekonomi Pembangunan dan Al Hisbah
- Ekonomi Moneter
- Ekonomi Kelembagaan
- Sejarah dan Pemikiran Ekonomi dan Bisnis
- Politik dan Kebijakan Ekonomi dan Bisnis
- Perbankan dan Lembaga Keuangan
- Ekonomi Sektoral (Pertanian, Energi, Ketenagakerjaan, Sektor Publik, Pasar Modal)
- Ekonomi dan Bisnis Lingkungan
- Sosiologi dan Antropologi Ekonomi dan Bisnis
- Bisnis Perusahaan
- Hukum dan Fiqh Bisnis
- Pendidikan Ekonomi dan Bisnis
- Manajemen Pemasaran, SDM, Keuangan
- Akuntansi Keuangan, Manajemen, Pasar Modal
- Pertanggungjawaban Sosial Perusahaan
- Corporate Governance
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of IMANENSI: Jurnal Ekonomi, Manajeman, dan Akuntansi Islam must be
- Written in Indonesia or English.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 7 pages and no more than 11 pages. Editors will evaluate if a paper are needing more than 15 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the IMANENSI Template.
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of paper should describe research aims, method/model, and objective, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has maksimum 250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, novelty, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Primaly references are expected to comprise 80 percent or more. Out of all references preferred to have DOI
Please contact info vridaoayu[at]gmail.com for the problems.
The editor(s) and publisher of this Journal believe that there are fundamental principles underlying scholarly or professional publishing. While this may not amount to a formal "code of conduct", these fundamental principles with respect to the authors' paper are that the paper should:
- be the authors' own original work, which has not been previously published elsewhere
- reflect the authors' own research and analysis and do so in a truthful and complete manner,
- properly credit the meaningful contributions of co-authors and co-researchers,
- not be submitted to more than one journal for consideration (ensuring it is not under redundant simultaneous peer review), and
- be appropriately placed in the context of prior and existing research.
For a full description of the standards of expected ethical behaviour by all parties involved in the publishing process (the author, the journal editor, the peer reviewer, the publisher and the society for society-owned or sponsored journals) please see: http://www.elsevier.com/editors/perk/1.-authorship-complaints/publishing-ethics.
Of equal importance are ethical guidelines dealing with research methods and research funding, including issues dealing with informed consent, research subject privacy rights, conflicts of interest, and sources of funding.
While it may not be possible to draft a "code" that applies adequately to all instances and circumstances, we believe it useful to outline our expectations of authors and procedures that the Journal will employ in the event of questions concerning author conduct. Relevant conflicts of interest should be disclosed (see http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/authorshome.authors/conflictsofinterest).
I. Research Misconduct Policy of MJS
The purpose of this policy is to prevent any misconduct related to research conducted for the journals and to suggest the fundamental principles and structural procedures in relation to research integrity deliberation required to ensure research ethics.
II. The range of research misconduct
Research misconduct suggested in this policy pertains to fraud and refers to data fabrication, falsification, plagiarism, and improper authorship.
- Fabrication refers to any act involving the creation of false information about non-existing data or findings.
- Falsification refers to artificial manipulation of the research materials/equipment/process or randomly modification/deletion of data resulting in distorted research contents or research results.
- Plagiarism refers to acts of pirating others’ ideas, research contents, and research results without justifiable approvals or quotations.
- Improper authorship refers to cases where the person who has contributed to research contents or research results is scientifically and technically unqualified as an author or where someone who has not contributed to the research contents or research results scientifically and technically but has been listed as an author merely to express gratitude or courtesy.
- Intentional acts to disturb a fraud investigation about themselves or others or the acts which can be harmful to informants.
- Unfair evaluation regarding research of others or a disclosure or pirating of research ideas or research results acquired during the evaluation process.
- Severely aberrant acts that cannot be accepted in the community of the field of scientific and technology.
Beside that, the research must follow ethical on Hazards and Human or Animal Subjects, Disclosure and Conflicts of Interest, and Fundamental errors in published works
III. How does the journal address misconduct in the publishing process?
Editors and publishers have an ethical obligation to:
- Support the quality and ethics of the review process (pre-publication: weed out; prevent)
- Ensure the correctness of the published literature (post-publication: correct; communicate)
- Educate (prevent)
Editors/journals have an ethical obligation to respond to and address ethical allegations that may arise about published papers or papers in review. Systems and procedures are in place for investigating and addressing situations of misconduct, including cooperation with investigations from institutions or funding bodies.
IV. How do editors address an allegation of publication misconduct?
- The first course of action is usually to contact and discuss the issue with the authors (and reviewers).
- The author’s university, institution, funding agency, and/or government agencies will be notified.
- Investigation has typically been seen as the responsibility of research institutions and funding agencies; it is NOT usually the journal’s domain.
V. Possible sanctions
If there is evidence of misconduct/fraud:
- Prior to publication (during review): The manuscript can be withdrawn from review
- Post-publication (literature correction) The journal may publish Retraction, Note of Editorial Concern, Errata/Correction with the author or authors’ (some or all) signature or editorial of an appropriate statement about the situation. The paper can be “marked” in the literature/PubMed.
- Editors determine whether retract or correct after considering whether the case is fraud or an honest mistake. They consider the intent And then extent to which the data is incorrect/misleading
- Author may be banned from submitting to the journal.
- Editors may, in some cases, provide information for other editors/publishers.
- Editors may publish of an editorial in the journal to discuss the issue generally and raise awareness of the issue.
All the publishing ethics materials here were adopted from http://www.elsevier.com/ethics/toolkit
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
This journal is an open access journal which provides immediate, worldwide, barrier-free access to the full text of all published articles without charge readers or their institutions for access. Readers have right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of all articles in IMANENSI. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Posting Your Article Policy
Understand IMANENSI's article sharing and posting policies for each stage of the article life cycle.
Prior to submission to IMANENSI
Authors may post their article anywhere at any time, including on preprint servers such as arXiv.org. This does not count as a prior publication.
Upon submission to IMANENSI
Authors may share or post their submitted version of the article (also known as the preprint) in the following ways:
- On the author’s personal website or their employer’s website
- On institutional or funder websites if required
- In the author’s own classroom use
- On Scholarly Collaboration Networks (SCNs) that are signatories to the International Association of Scientific, Technical, and Medical Publishers’ Sharing Principles (https://www.stm-assoc.org/stm-consultations/scn-consultation-2015/)
The following text should be included on the first page of the submitted article when it first is posted in any of the above outlets: “This work has been submitted to the IMANENSI: Jurnal Ekonomi, Manajemen, dan Akuntansi Islam, http://http://jurnal.fordebi.or.id/index.php/home/index".
Upon acceptance to IMANENSI
If an author previously posted their submitted version of the article in any of the following locations, he or she will need to replace the submitted version with the accepted version of IMANENSI. No other changes may be made to the accepted article.
- Author’s personal website
- Author’s employer’s website
- Funder’s repository*
Final published article
- When the article is published, the posted version should be updated with a full citation to the original of Jurnal IMANENSI: Ekonomi, Manajemen, dan Akuntansi Islam, including DOI. He or she will need to replace the accepted version with the published article version of IMANENSI.
- The article will be followed statements on the IMANENSI's copyright notice at http://jurnal.fordebi.or.id/index.php/home/addmenu
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
The submitted manuscript is first reviewed by an editor. It will be evaluated in the office, whether it is suitable for IMANENSI focus and scope or has a major methodological flaw and similiarity score by using turnitin.
The manuscript will be sent to at least two anonymous reviewers. Reviewers' comments are then sent to the corresponding author for necessary actions and responses.
The suggested decision will be evaluated in an editorial board meeting. Afterwards, the editor will send the final decision to the corresponding author.