| User Login
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of IMANENSI: Jurnal Ekonomi, Manajeman, dan Akuntansi Islam must be
- Written in Indonesia or English.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 7 pages and no more than 11 pages. Editors will evaluate if a paper are needing more than 15 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the IMANENSI Template.
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of paper should describe research aims, method/model, and objective, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has maksimum 250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, novelty, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Primaly references are expected to comprise 80 percent or more. Out of all references preferred to have DOI
Please contact info vridaoayu[at]gmail.com for the problems.