Equity-based crowdfunding : alternatif penerapan akad mudharabah berbasis non bank
Artikel ini bertujuan untuk mengkaji lebih jauh tentang penggunaan equity-based crowdfunding sebagai alternatif penerapan akad mudharabah yang berbasis non bank. Pada equity-based crowdfunding, penerbit adalah mudarib (wiraswasta) sementara platform crowdfunding hanya bertindak sebagai agen berdasarkan konsep wakalah. Sehingga, penerbit hanya dikenakan biaya penggunaan platform. Selanjutnya, Shahibul maal (penyedia modal) adalah investor yang telah menyumbangkan uang mereka secara online melalui platform elektronik. Tetapi harus diperhatikan di sini bahwa pada platform penjelasan tentang rasio pembagian laba dan rugi harus dicantumkan, sehingga sesuai dengan prinsip akad mudharabah.
This article aims to further examine the use of equity-based crowdfunding as an alternative to the application of non-bank-based mudharabah agreements. In equity-based crowdfunding, the publisher is mudarib (entrepreneur) while the crowdfunding platform only acts as an agent based on the concept of time. Thus, publishers are only charged for using the platform. Furthermore, Shahibul maal (capital provider) is an investor who has donated their money online through an electronic platform. But it must be noted here that on the platform an explanation of the profit and loss sharing ratio must be listed, so that it is in accordance with the mudharabah contract principle.
Posting Your Article Policy
Understand IMANENSI's article sharing and posting policies for each stage of the article life cycle.
Prior to submission to IMANENSI
Authors may post their article anywhere at any time, including on preprint servers such as arXiv.org. This does not count as a prior publication.
Upon submission to IMANENSI
Authors may share or post their submitted version of the article (also known as the preprint) in the following ways:
- On the author’s personal website or their employer’s website
- On institutional or funder websites if required
- In the author’s own classroom use
- On Scholarly Collaboration Networks (SCNs) that are signatories to the International Association of Scientific, Technical, and Medical Publishers’ Sharing Principles (https://www.stm-assoc.org/stm-consultations/scn-consultation-2015/)
The following text should be included on the first page of the submitted article when it first is posted in any of the above outlets: “This work has been submitted to the IMANENSI: Jurnal Ekonomi, Manajemen, dan Akuntansi Islam, http://http://jurnal.fordebi.or.id/index.php/home/index".
Upon acceptance to IMANENSI
If an author previously posted their submitted version of the article in any of the following locations, he or she will need to replace the submitted version with the accepted version of IMANENSI. No other changes may be made to the accepted article.
- Author’s personal website
- Author’s employer’s website
- Funder’s repository*
Final published article
- When the article is published, the posted version should be updated with a full citation to the original of Jurnal IMANENSI: Ekonomi, Manajemen, dan Akuntansi Islam, including DOI. He or she will need to replace the accepted version with the published article version of IMANENSI.
- The article will be followed statements on the IMANENSI's copyright notice at http://jurnal.fordebi.or.id/index.php/home/addmenu